Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hurts So Good...

After seven straight days of hard physical labor, I took today off. Not that this was a conscious decision. More like, I couldn't move. So the day was completely wrapped up in movies and cross stitch.

Here's one of the movies - In Love and War, starring Sandra Bullock and Chris O'Donnell. He plays Ernest Hemingway in Italy during WWI. She's his nurse. It's really good, but I especially enjoyed it because I feel as if he's an old friend having visited his home in Key West several times. And I think he's a pretty good writer.

I don't see any great return to writing for at least another week. The Tile Guy starts tomorrow, and I have to pressure wash the outside of the house. Wednesday is, of course, the Fourth. There's a trip to Disney on the schedule for later in the week. I guess I'm "on vacation."

Here's one of those silly "What Kind of ____ Are you?" things that makes the rounds of the blog-o-sphere.

Who Should Paint You: Roy Lichtenstein
Larger than life, your personality overshadows everyone in the roomA painter would tend to portray you with a bit of added flair!


Not sure I agree with this. I would have sworn I'm Camille. But I have to admit, the picture really looks a lot like me.

He he.

Have a great day!
Delia

No comments: