Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Kiss on the Hand May Be Quite Continental...

But Diamonds are still this girl's best friend.

Writers are notorious for googling themselves, and I'm no exception. I've admitted to it before, and I'm not ashamed of it. This time, I found another review for TOUGHER THAN DIAMONDS. What makes this one especially significant to me is that it's not a romance review site; it's a mystery review site.

Christine Speakman of Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine writes:
"Those who know my reviews know I’m not a romance-type fan; however, I must state “Tougher Than Diamonds” is one of the best quick summer reads. It will satisfy those who love romance with their mystery and those who just want a fun fast-flying mystery."

Just like a mother should never say she has a favorite among her children, a writer should not pick a favorite book. But I will say this: Of all the books I've had published to date, TOUGHER THAN DIAMONDS is my favorite. So I'm especially happy with this nice praise from a Mystery Reviewer.

"Ms. Carnell wrote with a clear simplicity that’s refreshing and fast-pacing. There’s never a dull moment, and her characters are not at all boring or duplications of other romance-mystery stereotypes."

It doesn't get much better than that.

Read the whole review - and find more fun stuff - at this website

And remember that on Friday your bookmarks won't work any longer. You'll need to change them to susancody.

Have a great day!

Susan

No comments: