Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF - I guess

It doesn't really matter what day of the week it is. Nothing else happens until the room makeover is finished. On Trading Spaces, they do this in a weekend. They have a lot of help. So here's the progress: The carpet is coming up tomorrow. Roberto the Tile Guy will be here Monday morning. All painting must be finished when he gets here. This will be a busy weekend.

No, I haven't put any words on paper this week. That doesn't mean I'm not writing. I'm still creating things in my mind as I work. And may I just say right now, every muscle in my body hurts. Every one of them.

Here's this week's Google search terms that led people to this blog:

"smoked a pipe" - I can't begin to guess what someone hoped to find with that phrase. Something about Santa Claus, maybe???

"Carnell the bird" - I don't know. I can't find anything about a bird named Carnell. Maybe it's a kid's book? Who knows?

"Stephen Stills, Plant High" - See! I told you he went to high school here! This was probably some kid who goes to Plant whose mom told him or her that Mr. Stills went to the same school, and the kid doesn't believe it, so Google was invoked.

"smelliest bird" - Again? I still don't get this one.

That's the wrap up for this week. Next week - photos of the new room!!

What I'm reading - Cross My Heart by Carly Phillips

What I"m listening to - the radio

Have a great weekend!
Delia

No comments: