Thursday, July 19, 2007

Places to Go, People to See

Oh, such a dilemma. The Time-Travel story is going really well. I've got a to-do list of household chores a mile long. I really need to go to the grocery store. There's always some new toy to tweak my MySpace page with. But I really, really, REALLY want to go see the new Harry Potter movie.

I feel this is of utmost importance before I pick up my copy of DEATHLY HALLOWS tomorrow midnight. I looked at Book Five and started re-reading the end, but that whole Ministry of Magic scene confuses me. I can't remember certain characters. I don't get why some people think Neville might be the Chosen One instead of Harry.

It seems that watching that play out on the big screen would make a lot more sense to me. It's important that I see that before I start to read Book Seven. In fact, I would bet it's mandatory.

Truth is, I would probably feel a lot more settled in my mind if I went ahead and made the decision to blow off part of my day and go see the movie. Think how much eaiser my writing will be today if I don't have this problem weighing on my mind.

Okay, rationalization complete. I'm going.

Have a great day!
Susan

No comments: