Friday, January 12, 2007

I Was Gonna Post This Yesterday, But.....Uhh.....

So this morning as I'm reading my morning newspaper, I come across the following headline:
READ THIS NOW! PROCRASTINATION CAN BRING PROBLEMS

So, I read it. The article talks about how procrastinators tend to be overweight, in debt, and unhappy. (Well, heck, those first two would make me unhappy, so maybe there is a pattern, but anyway...) Now if you think about it, this is not really surprising. "I'll start my diet next week. I'll save money after Christmas." ETC.

But here's the part I find noteworthy:
"After 10 years of research on a project that was only supposed to take five years..."

Does anyone besides me find that hysterically funny?

Post your comments.

NOW!!

Have a wonderful day.
Delia

3 comments:

Sara Rustan said...

*I* think it's pretty funny, too....

Sara
http://www.sararustan.com

catt said...

too funny!!!! love the car!

Steve said...

Procrastination is bad?

I had no idea.

I'm going to have to look into that one of these days.