Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Book of the Month!!



Sensual Reads has nominated ALMOST PARADISE for Book of the Month for March! How exciting is that? I really love this book. The characters were wounded souls who needed an idyllic setting to help them heal. I'm really happy that readers and reviewers love them as much as I do.




And how about that great cover! I couldn't have done it better if they'd let me shoot the photo myself. It's really lovely, portraying the mood exactly as I imagined it.




We're in Award Season with the Grammys this month and the Oscars next. I think I'll put on something with sequins and walk myslef down a red carpet just to get in the mood. Meanwhile, you could do me a great favor by going to the Sensual Reads poll and voting for ALMOST PARADISE. It's a wonderful story. I hope you enjoy it!




Here's the link for the poll:






Thanks! Have a wonderful day!


Delia


No comments: